[Dixielandjazz] Viper Dixiealnd

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Wed Mar 23 03:17:04 PDT 2011

Bob Ringwald wrote on 22/03/2011 22:38:30:

> The tune is Viper Dixieland and was used
> in a NCIS episode in the last scene.  So now it's a jazz standard

A bit more investigation ...

Would you believe this was discussed here on DJML back in 2005 :-

http://ml.islandnet.com/pipermail/dixielandjazz/2005-September/030942.html

Also found this..

Mary is correct it is The Viper unfortunately I don't believe that the
song is available for sale or download anywhere but through Associated
Production Music and according to them it is restricted to professional
producers and networks only. Bummer its a great song. You can however
listen to it at their site apmmusic.com. Go to Guest Music Search, then
Category Jazz/Trad Jazz, find SCD235 DIXIELAND, and it should be listed as
Viper A. Hope this helps.

Unfortunately try what is suggested doesn't seem to work. Maybe one of the
"professionals" on the group
has better access to Associated Production Music

Andy Ling

--

This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only. Its contents may be
privileged or confidential and should be treated as such. If you are not

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.
Registration No: 4004913
Contact details for all Quantel Offices and Companies can be found on our
website www.quantel.com or by writing to the holding company.
Registered address: Turnpike Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2NX, United
Kingdom