[Dixielandjazz] An Oldie But Goodie

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Mar 22 15:49:58 PDT 2011

    A duck hunter walked over to a tree and propped up his shotgun, in
preparation to taking a leak. Just then, a gust of wind blew and the shotgun fell
over. It discharged, shooting the hunter in the genitals.
    Several hours later, lying in a Cincinnati hospital bed, he was approached by
the E. R. doctor. "Well sir, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news
is that you are going to be OK. The damage was localized to your groin, there was
very little internal damage, and we were able to remove all of the buckshot."
    "What's the bad news?" asked the hunter.
    "The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive buckshot damage
done to your penis. I'm going to have to refer you to my sister."
    "Well, I guess that isn't too bad," the hunter said. "Is your sister a
plastic surgeon?"
    "Not exactly," said the doctor. "She's a clarinet player in the Pittsburgh Symphony.
She's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't pee in your eye."

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

An Irish Man is sitting in the pub with his wife and he says, "I love you."
She asks, "Is that you or the beer talking?"
He replies, "It's me talking to the beer."