[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Tue Mar 22 08:52:31 PDT 2011

Ben Fowlkes is a friend in Sacramento who unfortunately seems to have
had his email address hijacked by some kind of hacker several years
ago.  Every once in a while this hacker surfaces on DJML with some kind
of goofy message.  As far as I know Ben has abandoned his email address
and is no longer sending ANY messages.  Don't know if these messages are
malicious, I never open any of them.

Don Robertson