[Dixielandjazz] Great Swing Band!

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:36:13 PDT 2011

Ron:

By no means would I attempt to make excuses for movie-makers, but I would
venture to say that there is probably considerably more money being spent by
the public on spectator sports than attendance at musical events.and they of
course will always go where they can achieve the big bucks.

What was it Bob Ringwald said not too long ago?  something about big
business in America not being concerned with quality?.

How many people would turn out to a major stadium to see these Japanese
girls perform versus those that would to see 22 men on a 100-yard field do
their best to break each others bones over an air-filled leather object?

The same thing would obviously apply to the making of a movie........it's
all about the potential box-office receipts

Tides
HC.

--
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?