[Dixielandjazz] MATT DUSK AND HIS BIG BAND

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 02:55:28 PDT 2011

No, he's not another Sinatra...........not even another Bobby Darin but
since it's been pledge drive time on my local PBS station, they have been
showing a program that I believe was recorded in Las Vegas.featuring this
talented young entertainer.

He makes no effort whatsoever to imitate Frank but does several of his
numbers, and openly admits that his show is intended to be a tribute to the
"Rat Pack" era.

I don't how far the guy is about to go, but I think he might have
possibilties.

I had the good sense, as I do with  practically everything but baseball and
football games, to DVR it, so I can fast forward through all the begging
segments which almost equal the air time devoted to his act.
If it hasn't been shown yet in your area, I'd say it's worth the
watch..........maybe not a Rolex, but at least a Timex.
This has been a pubic service message brought to you by Harry Callaghan,
host of "Callaghan's Corner" which airs on Radio OKOM,(okom.com) 6am & 6pm
Central time, Saturdays and Sundays
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?
- Norvel Jackson (1921-1990)