[Dixielandjazz] King Record label

pcrums pcrums at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 09:52:14 PDT 2011

*I received the following form a wonderful jazz fan and record collector in
Germany.  If you have any information, please contact me off line.

Phil Crumley - "Is this a great list, or what?"

*

"Phil,
Could you send this around to friends who collect records, please. I'd like
to know whether somebody could tell me about this label, King Records, from
New York. It seems that it was in business in the 1950s. I got five 10inch
records from a New York auction without the covers and I can't find any
information on the Internet. Maybe some older fans know this label.
These recordings with Martin Roman are extremely rare and information about
them is very important to me and my research about his life in Emerson, NJ.
in the 1950s till his death 1996.
Thanks
Detlef"

*Phil Crumley - "Is this a great list, or what?"*