[Dixielandjazz] Wang Wang Blues

Eric Holroyd eholroyd at optusnet.com.au
Sun Mar 20 03:28:45 PDT 2011

Hello folks,

                    Andrew Homzy asked last week if there was a transcription of the Paul Whiteman arrangement of this tune – which was written by Henry Busse, Whiteman’s lead trumpeter.

I actually made an arrangement of the tune which closely follows the Whiteman one, and it’s available as part of the set of 50 of my Triangle Jazz Band charts which are outlined on my website.

to go straight to the Triangle Jazz Band charts, please go to:
http://members.optushome.com.au/eholroyd/tri_chartspage.html

To view my website in full, please go to:
http://members.optushome.com.au/eholroyd

There’s lots of other interesting stuff on my newly re-vamped website, so feel free to have a look round, ie see some of the pictures and laugh at some of the jokes etc.

Trumpet players may be interested to know that I recently ordered a new Schilke mouthpiece from Cascio Music in New Berlin, Wisconsin, USA and they shipped it to Australia in a HUGE box which cost me $17.64 in airmail.

View a picture of the box dwarfing the mouthpiece it contains by going to:
http://members.optushome.com.au/ericholroyd/mouthpiece_box01.html

It’s been quite some time since I heard from many of my US friends, so if you feel like dropping me a line please do.

Kind regards

Eric Holroyd
I really would appreciate it if you would delete MY email from YOUR reply.
If you don't know how to do that, please read this:
http://members.optushome.com.au/eholroyd/dont_include.html