[Dixielandjazz] Who wrote Sing, Sing, Sing

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 18:16:28 PDT 2011

Dave:

I'm guessing that you are comparing the revelation of creating jazz to
making sausage.

I had interpreted it wrong as if you  were asking "Do I like sausage"

You might possibly have read about the blood thinner Heparin being dangerous
to one's health.. It comes from China and is derived from pigs' intestines.

What I can't figure out is whether the intestines are such an integal part
of our domestically produced sausage, that we can't use them for producing
the blood thinner here?

Of course if Jimmy Dean were still alive (musical content) he might be able
to answer that question

HC.