[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Hoagy Carmichael 1930 Lazy River-liver

Marvin Ipswich cornet at clearwire.net
Fri Mar 18 09:18:28 PDT 2011

Hi, Bill,
Thanks for the correction. I have the Mosaic box set of Wingy and Prima and
got it mixed up.

I am bit hampered at times since most of my CDs are on the computer, and to
check something I have to look it up in the discography, then go to the
computer, rather than plucking it off the shelf. (The cds are boxed up in
storage.)

Regards,
Marvin