[Dixielandjazz] FW: Young Cats

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:12:58 PDT 2011

Very impressive indeed.  I've already clicked "replay."  And the
instrumentation is a little unusual for their style.  But I've heard
young swinging bands before, albeit not THAT young.  Both Avram Felder
(a Unkrainian born Israeli trumpeter, arranger and bandleader) and Roy
Crimmins (an English trombonist with Irish roots, a founder member of
the Alex Welsh band, well known in Europe) have coached young bands in
Israel, and their bands were swinging within a few weeks.
Cheers