[Dixielandjazz] Anybody wanna play this gig ? A Real EXPOSURE GIG !!! (Craig's List)

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 17:50:27 PDT 2011

>From Tom Wiggins, who is always looking for new and interesting jobs!
Please don't call me to do this gig! I'm a devoted husband! ;~)
Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
209-747-1148
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,
Lodi, California,95242,
www.cellblock7.biz
"Puritanism - The haunting fear
that someone, somewhere,
may be happy."

Adult website looking for musicians

Date: 2011-03-14, 4:37PM PDT
Reply to: comm-zmmnw-2265706692 at craigslist.org

Newly started amateur XXX website wants to find Dixieland musicians (solo or band) to both play their music and then perform in a scene with our girls.

The pay is pretty generous but more importantly this is a chance for a lot of safe fun on camera and get some exposure for your music. Our girls are hot! The work environment is relaxed and friendly and we make sure everybody is tested.

So if you are good at what you do musicwise and are not shy, please contact us.

  a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests