[Dixielandjazz] James Watson Jr: Texas Musical Festival Promoter Gets Five Years

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Mar 14 12:55:50 PDT 2011

Listmates,

As you know, in an effort to rebrand our Sacramento Jazz Jubilee for a new and younger audience, we are now using the name Sacramento Jazz Festival and Jubilee.  Eventually the word Jubilee will probably be dropped.

The reason we did not take the Festival name sooner was because of this guy
James Watson, Jr who use the Festival name to pull a huge scam in Sacramento.  As you can see by clicking on the link below, he pulled the same scam in Texas.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2011/03/james_watson_jr_texas_musical.php

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

An Irish Man is sitting in the pub with his wife and he says, "I love you."
She asks, "Is that you or the beer talking?"
He replies, "It's me talking to the beer."