[Dixielandjazz] TEST

Pat Ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 14 10:21:22 PDT 2011

thanks to those who responded to my test message.

This is very strange.  The test message did not appear on my incoming e-mail.

I have been having considerable trouble for quite a long period. Any messages  which I tried to send  to the list have been rejected on the basis that the address did not exist.As I have been using the same address for years  this was nonsense. Messages to individual listers were OK. Just hitting the `Reply`  on a message worked as well, but if I tried to c.c.  to dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com  it was rejected.

Finally contacted my server this morning. The guy (in Calcutta, I think) took over my comp. remotely and finally got everything working.
However I now seem to lost the facility of receiving my own messages although other listers messages are fine.
The problem now is how do I know if a message of mine gets through?

Any comments/

Pat