[Dixielandjazz] Question!

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 14:37:46 PDT 2011

Wow!
Haven't yet reached the last tune, but I really love the first one!
A good thing the days one was not supposed to like Red are gone!
Actually, and don't yell anybody, I've loved Red's (and Miff's)
playing since the 1960's, after first hearing of the Columbia
compilation "Thesauru of Classic Jazz."
The vocals here are anothe story.
Cheers