[Dixielandjazz] Jack Sheldon, the actor

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Sun Mar 13 13:50:58 PDT 2011

Jack Sheldon starred in an obscure television series called "Run, Buddy, Run."
When I met Jack in Hollywood in 1980 he asked me if I had ever seen it. "No, Jack, it wasn't shown in England."
"No," he said mournfully.
"Shown only in Fresno.... And watched only by an old wino and his dog....
And the dog got up and walked out."

Steve Voce