[Dixielandjazz] Rare Ethel Waters / Reginald Beane archive

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Mar 12 10:59:52 PST 2011

>From another email List.

Rare Ethel Waters / Reginald Beane archive

Someone is selling what looks like the complete personal archives of pianist Reginald
Beane, covering his many years playing with Ethel Waters and acting as her close
confidante. The price is high, but the material is worth a look. (It's a shame it
can't be kept in a university, library or museum.)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140521985028

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.
She said, "I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds."
I bought her a bathroom scale.