[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: [Tradjazz] Buck Creek-Like Jazz Band - 1 & 2 April 2011- Washington DC area

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 11:23:58 PST 2011

It seems as if John, whether it be in DeKalb, Illinois, Lake Wales, Florida
or as indicated below, always has a gig....Jolly good, I say

Dunno if he will post the following to this list, but I thought better to be
safe than sorry

HC

Hi Jazz Fans,

On Friday 1 April  2011 and also  Saturday 2 April 2011,  I  will have the
opportunity to play some Jazz in the Washington DC area with many of my
Buck Creek Jazz Band musician-friends from a few years ago.
Its not quite a full BCJB reunion, but  close...the band will  be:

Jim Ritter - Cornet/Leader
John Skillman - Clarinet
Frank Mesich - Trombone/Vocals
John Obrian - Banjo
Tom Holtz - Tuba-like thingies
Howard Kadison - Drums

We are hoping John Roulet and Gil Brown will also be in attendance on 2
April.

Locations and details:

Friday 1 April   8:00 - 10:00 PM
The Westlawn Inn
9200 Chesapeake Avenue
North Beach, MD 20714-5018
(410) 257-0001 <%28410%29%20%20257-0001>
No Cover charge

Saturday 2 April   1:30 - 4:30PM
Rosensteel Hall,
9707 Rosensteel Avenue,
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
Admission  * $20 pp

* Note - If you show a receipt for Dinner at Westlawn Inn for Friday 1
April,
admission price is reduced to $15

 John Skillman
 Cell 443 340 5868

PS-- If you plan to attend, please drop me a return E mail  if you
like..... or ... just show up!
PPS-- Please feel free to pass this E mail notice on to others you think
might be interested

--
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?