[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Jubilee/Festival

Jim Fusaro jim4jazz at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 14:07:47 PST 2011

DJML Members:

Another reminder that the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee/Festival will be held May 27-30 and as members of DJML you have the opportunity to receive a discount to our Party.

All events Badge $94.00. Regular Price $110.00.  Daily Saturday or Sunday $39.00 Regular Price $45.00 We accept Checks, made out to Sacramento Jazz Jubilee. Credit Cards. Visa, Master Card. American Express and Discovery.

My Mailing address and phone numbers are listed below.

Thank you very much.

Jim Fusaro
449 Cedar River Way
Sacramento, CA 95831