[Dixielandjazz] So. Rampart St. Parade

David Washburn tootn4u at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:10:29 PST 2011

I am of the understanding that Steve Allen wrote only a set of  lyrics
for the already existing S.Rampart St. Parade.

Dave in Dallas
http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=103394309705847#!/pages/Dave-Washburns-Three-Quarters-Fast-Jazz-Band/103394309705847

Your source for professional & student musical instruments at best price.
Bach, King, Selmer & much more. (Brass, woodwinds, strings)