[Dixielandjazz] Trombone mouthpiece question...delete if not applicable

artwoo artwoo at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 14:45:54 PST 2011

Hi: I believe that on this list, several years ago, there was an inquiry about trombone mouthpieces for trumpet players who double on v bone. I don't recall the person who was enquiring, but maybe this email will ring a bell.

The mouthpiece I have used happily for about 48yrs is the Al Cass model.  These mouthpieces are hard to find, but there are a few ebay listings for this mouthpiece now, if anyone is interested.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=al+cass+trombone+mouthpiece&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Regards,
Art Wood