[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: WSJ.com - The Duke, Before My Time

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 07:30:58 PST 2011

My friend Ron Guthy of Orlando, FL forwarded this to me.......You must
understand that it represented a strong personal sacrifice on his part.

His hobby is beer, the history of brewing, keeping up on mergers, foreign
beers being licensed for production domestically, etc.

Oh, Mr. G (who I have know since our freshman year in HS) has also been
known to hoist a few on special occasions (like the sun coming up each day)

While a classical music lover since his youth, he did experiment with jazz
during the mid-50s by subscribing to the Jazztone Society.  Due to its
failure to influence his musical tastes, I am now the proud owner of perhaps
a dozen Jazztone Society LPs

Please enjoy
HC

          [image: WSJ.com] <http://www.wsj.com/>
  * Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.          You
have indicated that you are interested in jazz, so I thought you may be
interested in this. I however could care less.

             Click the following to access the sent link:         WSJ.com -
The Duke, Before My
Time<http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=viewThis&etMailToID=709387031>
* This article will be available to non-subscribers of the Online Journal
for up to seven days after it is e-mailed.                [image: SAVE THIS
link]<http://www.savethis.clickability.com/st/saveThisPopupApp?clickMap=saveFromET&partnerID=150&etMailToID=709387031>
[image:
FORWARD THIS link]<http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=forward&etMailToID=709387031&partnerID=150>
           Get your EMAIL THIS Browser Button and use it to email content
from any Web site. Click
here<http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=browserButtons>for
more information.
          *This article can also be accessed if you copy and paste the
entire address below into your web browser.
http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB10001424052748703791904576076282468283342-lMyQjAxMTAxMDAwODEwNDgyWj.html

--
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?