[Dixielandjazz] The Grand St. Stompers (Gordon's band) - help record their first album!

Y Au jazz4ev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:59:40 PST 2011

Greetings DJML members!

You may or may not know my old-timey jazz project in New York, the Grand St.
Stompers. We're a New Orleans kind of traditional jazz band with modern
flair, known for eclectic covers but also our danceability. For those dear
ones in CA or elsewhere, if you haven't been to NY to catch us in action
yet, please check out our campaign video, which has lots of musical
footage/audio and has been called 'hilarious':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sIDR5FIIkw, and/or our
webpage:http://GordonAuMusic.com<http://GordonAuMusic.com/html/text_block.php#stompers>
.

Recently, we've been madly preparing for our first recording, but if YOU,
like us, want it to be a stellar, top-notch album, please consider helping
us out! Contribute with a small donation and in exchange receive cool perks
like an advance download of the album, a signed CD, a cover art poster,
photos, a musical score, and more! Please check out our project homepage at:
http://www.indiegogo.com/The-Grand-St-Stompers

Thank you kindly and... cheers!

- Gordon and the Grand St. Stompers
GordonAuMusic.com <http://gordonaumusic.com/> /
facebook<http://www.facebook.com/GordonAuMusic>/
myspace <http://www.myspace.com/gordonau>
Grand St. Stompers on facebook <http://www.facebook.com/GrandStStompers> /
*campaign* <http://www.indiegogo.com/The-Grand-St-Stompers>

you were added to this list because you asked, expressed interest, added me
to your list, are a music lover, or just seem like a cool person.

if, however, you prefer not to receive emails about upcoming events, please
accept our apologies and reply with "remove" - upon which you shall be
removed extra-expediently and without delay~~~

--
Yvonne Au, Coordinator
Trad Jazz Youth Band Festival
E-mail:  youthbandfest at sacjazz.org