[Dixielandjazz] Free Band Listing Gets A Gig.

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 7 06:32:43 PST 2011

A few month go, I was contacted by "Thumbtack" to list my band with
their directory service. It was a FREE DEAL so I went ahead, figuring
nothing would ever come of it.

Surprise, surprise. I just booked a gig because of it.

Band leaders in the USA may want to give it a try. Go to:

http://www.thumbtack.com

Then click on the "get listed"  or "list services" icon. IT IS FREE.

You can see my listing at:

http://www.thumbtack.com/pa/philadelphia/band/

I may never get another gig from this directory, but the 15 minutes it
took me to list with them paid off with just this one.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband