[Dixielandjazz] Riverside 1961 recordings

Robert Newman bobngaye at surewest.net
Fri Mar 4 14:58:13 PST 2011

I'm not a collector but I have the 1961 Riverside sampler called THE SOUL OF
JAZZ -- 1961 on LP.   I'd be glad to send it to you on CD no charge.   The
ten tracks include Monk, Cannonball, Wes Montgomery, Bill Evans, Bobby
Timmons, Nat, Blue, Johnny Griffin, Jimmy Heath, and several others.

Bob Newman