[Dixielandjazz] Connecting With Red Hot Jazz Site

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 3 07:02:12 PST 2011

Dear Scott:

I sure don't know. I was just trying to clear up the confusion about
if the site was up or how one could still "search" for bands and/or
musicians via the two links. Other who posted on the subject were,
Glen Page, Mike Meddings, Ulf Jaegfors, Bill Haesler and Dick Baker.

The site is up, but the "search" function does not work in
Philadelphia for me on my Mac OS 10, with Safari. Some of the above
posters say the site is up, but are not clear as to whether the
"search" function works for them, etc., etc., etc.

Cheers,
Steve