[Dixielandjazz] Kenny Powell funeral

Maggie Powell mpowell at gotalk.net.au
Tue Jun 21 03:26:39 PDT 2011

Dear Bill  .... (And Graham & Kenny's other friends)

Thank you for the 2 emails to all and sundry today ....

There WILL be a 'post service drink' at Macquarie Park... & I have a feeling
'a more serious gathering' will happen at some later stage.

Our daughter, Louisa, will be here for a very short time, so the day needs
to have a beginning and end for her sake.

Thank you Bill for the explicate directions ... I've been to Macquarie Park
before but can't remember how ... It's the KP (by marriage) gene, I guess.

The funeral notice will be in tomorrow's SMH.

Again, thanks for alerting those who care ...

Fondest regards,

Maggie Powell