[Dixielandjazz] Continuous playing of YouTube items!

Terence Coates terencejcoates at att.net
Sun Jun 26 17:40:26 PDT 2011

    Any help will be greatly appreciated!

    All of the time that I have played/viewed YouTube items I have always played
them as individual items and then selected the next item of interest - at the
end, or while one item

was still playing.

  A few days ago, while playing some YouTube videos, icons/"buttons" showed on
the screen indicating that I could in fact set up the system to run continuously
through a string of related videos withoout the need for the constant
re-starting. I  had not knowingly done anything to cause this greatly
appreciated change and was happy in my newfound knowledge!

  After that first (and only) experience I have not been able to reproduce the
necessary screen display to allow me to set up the "continuous play option"!

  Does anyone know how to predictably and controlledly access the set up
procedure that I am referring to?

                   Many thanks for any enlightenment,

                                                                   Terry.