[Dixielandjazz] More Musician Ripoffs

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Sat Jun 25 09:44:07 PDT 2011

To: DJML
From:  Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola

See below, on instructions from our moderator, Bob Ringwald, I post this to DJML list.
Thanks all.

Norman
-----
From: Robert Ringwald [mailto:rsr at ringwald.com]

Post this on DJML if you haven't already.

Subject: More Musician Ripoffs

To:  Musicians and Jazzfans list

From: Norman

Panama City (FL) professional guitarist/jazz educator Ted Shumate forwards this.  I suspect there are some musicians and recording companies who would like to �stone� this guy!