[Dixielandjazz] Unloading LPs--Lew Shaw writes

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Sat Jun 25 07:23:28 PDT 2011

To:  DJML and Musicians and Jazzfans list

From: Norman

Jazz journalist Lew Shaw writes from Phoenix/Scottsdale responding to Brad
Terry's  query about what to do with  his ( Brad's)

LP collection. Lew is writer, among others, for American Rag,  monthly
traditional jazz newspaper edited by Don Jones in Apple Valley, CA.  See
American Rag website for details.  http://www.americanrag.com/