[Dixielandjazz] Avalon sheet music

Phil Wilking philwilking at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 19 11:42:05 PDT 2011

I have a collection called "Song Hits of the Roaring Twenties" which credit
De Sylva and Jolson as lyricists. The copyright date is 1920 and is assigned
to Remick.

I have a single piano/vocal sheet, also Remick, also copyright 1920, which
does NOT credit De Sylva.

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.