[Dixielandjazz] Changing meters in OKOM

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jun 13 08:30:57 PDT 2011

LOL, that's a great motto!

Many years ago a pal of mine had the job of driving the "Jiffy Condom" van, which involved filling up various vending machines around the West Country. The van also doubled as a convenient love wagon and in a particularly ironic twist of fate he got his girl-friend friend pregnant in the back of that van. A van which had the slogan "I'll be coming in a Jiffy" painted down the side!

Best,

Allan