[Dixielandjazz] Songs Played in Different Meters

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Mon Jun 13 08:10:41 PDT 2011

Although written as a waltz,  "Who's Sorry Now" is almost always played in 4
these days.  Another waltz now done in 4 is "Let Me Call You Sweetheart",
although I often do the verse in 3/4 and then jazz the chorus.  Another tune
where this works well is " I Wonder Who's Kissing Her Now."  The words to
the verse are so great but are hardly ever sung.

Ron L