[Dixielandjazz] Barbone Street Schedule

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 11 08:50:14 PDT 2011

We're booking again after my break for cancer treatments. Here are
PUBLIC GIGS over the next 3 months. All FREE except where noted. Call
or email me for directions. Bring lawn chairs or blankets to the park
gigs and come early as we draw lots of people in the parks (as many as
700)
For best seats, come early to the music pier in Ocean City also as we
have drawn about 750 to this venue for the past 4 years. All these
gigs are within 60 miles of downtown Philadelphia

JUNE:

12 Union United Methodist Church, Havertown Pa Vespers from 6:40 to 8
PM.

16 Arbors Terrace at Chestnut Hill - Philadelphia PA concert from 7 to
8 PM

19 Miller Park -  Exton PA Concert from 6:30 to 8:30 PM

28 Forward Manor, Wilmington Delaware - Open House - American Songbook
-   from 4 to 6 PM

30 Muhlenberg High School Auditorium- Temple PA Concert from 7 to 9
PM  ($3 admission fee)

JULY  ( will book a few more for this month)

4  Society Hill Towers, Philadelphia PA, Dixieland/ Patriotic /
American Songbook, Noon to 3 PM

6  Perkins Art Center, Moorestown NJ, Concert from 7:00 to  9:00PM

10 Mason's Mill Park, - Willow Grove PA, Concert from 6:030 to 8:30 PM

12 Crosslands (w/Tex Wyndham's Red Lions) Kennett Square PA 7 to 8 PM

16 Vicmead Hunt Club, Wilmington DE - Concert from 7 to 10 PM

17 Forward Manor, Wilmington DE, 1 to 2:45 PM, American Songbook

17 Lukens Park, Horsham PA Concert from 5 to 7 PM

20 Twinning Village, Holland PA, Concert from 7 to 8 PM

21 The Hill at Whitemarsh, Lafayette Hill PA, Concert from 7:30 to
8:30 PM

24 Sanatoga Park, Pottstown PA 6 to 8 PM, Concert from 7 to 9 PM.

AUGUST  (also expecting to book more for this month)

2  Cokesbury Village (With Tex Wyndham's Red Lions) Concert from 7 to
8 PM

4  Riverfront Shipyard Park, (near baseball park) Wilmington DE,
Concert 7 to 8:30 PM

11 Bellevue State Park, Wilmington DE, Concert from 6:30 to 8 PM

17 The Hickman, West Chester PA, Concert from 6:30 to 7:30 PM

18 Anderson Farm Park, Upper Providence PA, Concert from 7 to 9 PM

21 Green Lane Park, Green Lane PA, Concert from 6 to 8 PM

25 Ocean City Music Pier, Ocean City NJ, Concert from 8 to 10 PM ($10
or $15 admission)

28 Community Park,. Fairless Hills PA, Concert from 6 to 8 PM

Many more in September and October. Will update. SUPPORT LIVE JAZZ

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband