[Dixielandjazz] Jazz cruise

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 13:43:19 PDT 2011

There is also the Caribbean cruise with JazzSea in January (Jan 2-13) with 3
very OKOM bands:

    Bob Schulz Frisco Jazz Band (with whom Bob Ringwald and I will be
playing)
    Grand Dominion Jazz Band
    Climax Jazz Band

Plus Dick Williams JazzSea Jammers that encourages anyone with an instrument
to sit in PLUS...

One set per night of bands put together by Tex Wyndam composed of varying
musicians from the bands PLUS...

Tim Allen's "Banjos Aweigh" with Tim and passengers amassing more banjos
than anyone could reasonably conceive of in one place at a time.

Go to www.JazzSea.com for info. I'm sure there are lots of cabins still
available.

Scott Anthony