[Dixielandjazz] Message from SFTJF Contact Page: Jazz records

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jun 9 23:33:00 PDT 2011

Yesterday, Scott Anthony passed on the following request from Bill Gill:
>> Where can I obtain a copy (CD or LP) of Hambone Kelly's Favourites - Downtown Jazz Band?

Dear Scott,
I am surprised that there has been no reply to this one.
Unless I missed it.
The Downtown Jazz Band is/was a group from The Netherlands, but with no Watters' style music on LP/CD.
However, the Down Home Jazz Band (from the USA ) recorded an album in 1987 called 'Hambone Kelly's Favourites' for Stomp Off (SOS 1171).
(I have the LP and a CD copy for "research purposes".)
DJMLer Dick Baker, may be able to advise availability.
Very kind regards,
Bill.