[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Of all the wrong you've done to me

Phil OR philor at webone.com.au
Wed Jun 8 04:48:53 PDT 2011

I heard something about allowing more domain names or something. Not to sure.

Phil OR

On 08/06/2011 11:39, Phil OR wrote:
  I think they are trying out a new internet protocol to see if it works properly yet. Live testing

Ah .....Who are "they" and should I be worried ?! I could lose a precious last minute gig like that :-)

  Cheers Jude

jude at judyeames.co.uk

=======
http://www.pctools.com