[Dixielandjazz] the Emperor

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 14:32:19 PDT 2011

I am reasonably certain that the society made a wise choice in bestowinig
this honor upon Bob.

And it certainly is about time that he accomplished something on his own.
How long can a guy  go on drawing attention to himself just because he's the
father of a famous movie actress.

Tides
HC

--
The world is full of idiots... the trick is to be able
to navigate through life around them