[Dixielandjazz] Thanks for the Trad Group Ideas!

Jim Hatfield jhatpro at comcast.net
Sat Jul 30 12:19:22 PDT 2011

I received several emails from dixielandjazz followers suggesting players
who might like to start a trad group in Chicago's Western suburbs. I also
received an invitation from a bar/grill owner to play in his newly opened
place, and I've got a lead on a rehearsal space. Thinking about suggesting
the group be called The Bixmasters.

(Oh, wait. I guess I should first be sure everyone can play Davenport
Blues.)

Thanks to all who replied for your interest. I'll keep you posted.

Now I need to oil my 80A.

Jim Hatfield