[Dixielandjazz] Bob Crosby

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Thu Jul 28 06:38:17 PDT 2011

If these aren't the titles, it's still the same band

Bob Crosby Bobcats:

Charlie Teagarden, Zeke Zarchy, Ray Linn (tp) Jack Teagarden, Ted Vesely, Moe Schneider (tb) Matty Matlock, Wilbur Schwartz, Eddie Miller, Chuck Gentry (reeds)
  Stan Wrightsman (p) Morty Corb (b) Nick Fatool (d) Bob Haggart, Nelson Riddle (arr)

Standard transcriptions, Los Angeles, July, 1952

     Forgive me (bc vcl)    Standard X-335

     Watching the world go by (bc vcl)            -

     Walkin' my baby back home    Standard X-335, Jazum 5

     My inspiration    Standard X-335, Jazum 49, Hindsight HSR209,

         Fanfare LP2-102

     That naughty waltz    Standard X-335, Hindsight HSR209, Fanfare LP2-102

     Cattin' on the keys    Standard X-335

     Barcarole    Standard X-335, Hindsight HSR209, Fanfare LP2-102

     Paducah parade            -                -               -

     I'm yours (bc vcl)            -

     Here in my heart (bc vcl)            -

Note: Fanfare LP2-102 titled "Dixieland Big Band All Stars"; rest of LP by Dixieland Big Band All Stars.