[Dixielandjazz] Condon & Dixieland

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 13:58:05 PDT 2011

Sometime in the late 1950's or earlu 1960's, there was a Polish band
that called itself "The Modern Dixielanders," with the modern (and
later - avant garde) alto saxophonist Zbigniew Namyslowski on
trombone.
That was after I had left for Israel, but I read about it in the Plish
monthly "Jazz" to which I subscribed for a while.
Cheers