[Dixielandjazz] hey DJML

Don Kirkman donsno2 at charter.net
Wed Jul 27 11:05:36 PDT 2011

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011 08:33:55 -0400, you wrote:

>The message below is NOT from me. I appear to have been hacked. Moderator
>please take action on this.

Rick

It looks like that page has a locator and puts (random?) names from a
reader's own neighborhood into their scam page.  Mine put the name of
a local woman (apparently a real person who lived here at one time)
with the name of  my own city.

If your name is inserted into the copy like this woman's is, they're
just maliciously putting local names in to lure viewers.

If  it's something else, I can't explain it.
--
Don Kirkman
donsno2 at charter.net