[Dixielandjazz] Age?

Trumpetom at aol.com Trumpetom at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 15:23:22 PDT 2011

I was always curious, did the Black Bull (a bar in a bowling alley) pay any
 money for music? If so, how much?

Tom Loeb
Riverside, CA

In a message dated 7/25/2011 2:55:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rsr at ringwald.com writes:

Don  Ingle wrote:

I was lucky enough  to have worked with him in the  early 60's at the
Black Bull on Sepulveda in Van Nuys,CA on many   Sunday afternoons (IF MY
89-YEAR-OLD HEAD OF MUSH RECALLS IT RIGHT)
(snip)

Don, is that a slip of the finger?  89?  I  thought it was more like 80?

--Bob  Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551  Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

"My doctor  recently told me that jogging could add years to my life.  I
think he was  right. I feel ten years older already."  -- Milton Berle,
B7/12/1908 -  D3/27/2002