[Dixielandjazz] Spotify

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Jul 23 13:25:08 PDT 2011

A site called
www.spotify.com
 is a European music site that has come to the US.  The Free version with a large
collection of music has come to the US and was reviewed in USA  Today a few days
ago now.  Very favorable.
You can get ad free versions for $5 a month. $10 for one with extra content and for
mobile phones. The free version is currently by invitation only or may now be available
at once.  You go to the site and sign up for free version and they send you an email
eventually confirming they accept you, and then you download their player.
They seem to have the largest number of record companies on board.
Perhaps worth a try.

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

"My doctor recently told me that jogging could add years to my life.  I think he was right. I feel ten years older already."  -- Milton Berle, B7/12/1908 - D3/27/2002