[Dixielandjazz] Alex Steinweiss (NPR segment)

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Jul 22 00:27:56 PDT 2011

Remembering the Man Who Revolutionized Album Covers
NPR's "All Things Considered," July 21, 2011
Robert Siegel talks with Steven Heller, the co-chair of the MFA Designer as Author
Department at the School of Visual Arts. They discuss the life and the legacy of
Alex Steinweiss, who revolutionized album cover art.
Three-minute segment:
http://www.npr.org/2011/07/21/138586977/

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

"My doctor recently told me that jogging could add years to my life.  I think he was right. I feel ten years older already."  -- Milton Berle, B7/12/1908 - D3/27/2002