[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Trad Jazz Camp 2012

Banu Gibson banugibson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 20:02:32 PDT 2011

Just wanted to let you all know that registration for the
New Orleans Trad Jazz Camp 2012 is now open on our website.
www.neworleanstradjazzcamp.com
We had a great camp this past June. We added a second line parade
through the French Quarter that got us front page coverage in
the local paper! We also awarded scholarships to 11 high school musicians
who attended camp thanks to the generous donations from our campers
and jazz lovers. We are hoping to offer scholarships again this year.
We also wanted to thank all of you for helping to get the word out about
our camp! And we hope you all can come and visit us in New Orleans!
Banu Gibson