[Dixielandjazz] Coney Island Washboard Roundelay: Vers

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Mon Jul 18 16:39:29 PDT 2011

My band, Sac à Pulses, recorded the verse to CIW (and the chorus too) on our second CD. Although I sing the chorus, I don't sing the verse because I couldn't find the words.

Thanks, I'll have to work them in now.

I'll dig through my files and send you what I got. I'll also send a link to our version. It may be on CD Baby.

All the best, Gary

Sent from my phone

Gary Kiser -- gary at Kiser.org