[Dixielandjazz] Ray Ellington

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Jul 17 00:22:26 PDT 2011

>From another email list:

Ray Ellington's son, Lance, played trombone and sang with the National Youth Jazz
Orchestra. He then sang in a pop duo under the name Coffee and Cream. He is the occasionally
featured singer on BBC TV's Strictly Come Dancing. A new solo double album, Aspects
of Ellington, features songs associated with or by Ray E and Duke E. His singing
style might well appeal to several Songbirds. More info is at his website:
http://www.lanceellington.com/
Bruce Crowther

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

The red cross knocked at my door asking if I could help towards the floods in Pakistan.
I said I would love to, but my hose only reaches the bottom of the driveway.