[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 103, Issue 22

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 14 15:55:58 PDT 2011

> BillSargentDrums at aol.com asked:
>
> I need a phone number for Ray Anthony. (yes, the bandleader)
>
> Any and all help would be most appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
> Bill Sargent
> Studio 414-777-0100
> Cell 414-305-6955

Bill:

Try his website: http://www.rayanthonyband.com/

or facebook: http://facebook.com/rayanthonyband

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

PS. Ask him if he remembers me and a small party of college kids, next
to his room at the Hotel Washington Duke, Durham North Carolina, circa
1954. His band was playing Duke University for a Spring Weekend. He
must have heard some noise and knocked at our door. He was a bit
embarrassed as he thought it was a party some of his musicians were
having. We invited him in, but he declined.