[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Band Weddings

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Jul 13 01:26:51 PDT 2011

Dear Steve,

Of course we do weddings out here on the left coast.

The email that you quote could be taken two ways.

I took it that they went to a wedding in SF and because the band played Dixieland, they wanted the same for their wedding.

However, I could be wrong.

There are other bands who play for weddings besides the Barbone Street band.

--Bob Ringwald