[Dixielandjazz] Barbone Street Concert this Sunday

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 12 09:39:00 PDT 2011

If you missed our last two FREE park concerts, we have another on
coming up this Sunday as follows:

Sunday - July 17 - 5 PM to 7 PM

Lukens Park
540 Dresher Road
Horsham PA. (Willow Grove area)

Listeners and dancers (grass) welcome. Family friendly, mardi gras
beads for the kids and those who think young.

See the "Patch" description at:
http://warminster.patch.com/users/steve-barbone/comments

Scroll down to "Summer Jazz Series" and click on it.

Also, just a quick note that if you are at the Jersey Shore on August
25 and want to see us at the famed Ocean City Music Pier, you might
want to reserve your seats now. They already have 115 reservations and
the front row seats are going quickly, both in the orchestra and in
the balcony.

See our "Patch" description at:

http://oceancity.patch.com/events/barbone-street-jazz-band-concert-2

For pier schedule and ticket information ($10) see:

http://ocnj.tix.com/Schedule.asp?OrganizationNumber=1541

Scroll down to Aug 25, Barbone Street. Then click on the title for
event description, or on "Tix and Info" to view the reserved seating
so far, and order your tickets. This is a great venue and we draw
between 450 and 800 people here.  Mardi Gras Beads too. <grin>

Cheers & Thanks for supporting LIVE JAZZ.
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband